It is the day before Christmas and all through my house, not a thing is together not even my couch. The Stockings aren’t hung, although the command hooks are bought. My hope is for St. Nick to put them up.
My child is covered in breakfast cereal, while Oso prances around begging for food; and hector in slippers and I in my lulu had just settled down to discuss what to do.
It is full swing ahead with all we have to do but I thought I’d check in with some things to do:
1. Make it to a yoga class to keep me sane.
2. Run around doing last minute shopping! Every year I tell myself I’ll be better. Honestly, I don’t know if I will ever be. Most people are done but there are definately last minute things I must do. Stopped at whole foods and bought some fun stocking stuffers:
3. Drive around to see some Christmas lights. Our neighborhood is always decked out so we like to drive around and see some pretty displays!
4. Nom nom on some cookies as well as bake a last minute batch or two:
5. Take some Christmas-y family photos – or photos of Evan.
and enjoy some time with my favorite family peeps.
Oh – and go shopping for wrapping paper, tape, and bows! *Sigh* my collection has gone missing. *sobs*
Happy Christmas Eve to all! Hope you can get in some sweaty time!