1. I love to read but it’s the first thing that gets cut from my crazy days. #reprioritize
2. My favorite smoothie is still: spinach, celery, lemon, banana, pineapple, Cheyenne pepper 😍 in my life factory bottle, please:
3. I’m self diagnosed seasonally depressed. I get soooo blue after the holidays and wish the weather warm during the coldest time in Chicago.
4. I’m a lululemon addict. I have a problem I check my app 100x a week put things in the cart, take things out, put things in, take things out. That said I’m a workout clothing addict, actually. But LOTS of lulu
5. I walk into the Gap for me, walk out with something for Hector and lots of things for the boys… Nothing for me. I blame sales.
6. I’m an Amazon prime member, their app is the devil. 😈 I mean I love my fedex angel. 😇
7. I have the biggest crush on Dr Reed. Can I have his brain? He can read a whole 1000 page book in 5 minutes #lovetheNerds
8. I love lifting. And tell myself I love running although the thoughts when I run are too often “why do I tell people I love this? This sucks. One foot in front of the other. What an awful song. Why won’t my earbuds stay in. Why do I feel so uncoordinated” I get through the run and feel so good… That’s it. That high, that I did good feeling. That’s why I run.
9. I treat myself when I hit fit peaks. I set small goals and treat myself accordingly (excuse to finally buy something waiting in the lulu cart).
10. I’m madly in love with my husband.